The Parish Council is the Custodian Trustee of the
following assets within the Parish of Lea and
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Playing Field complete with Tennis Court, children’s play equipment, tables and seating.
- Lea Allotments let as allotment gardens to parishioners.
- Cleverton Allotments let as grass keep.
- Lea Village Hall built in 1933. Run and maintained by the Village Hall Management Committee.
- The Parish Shed adjacent to the Church Room.
- 3 Black and white wooden fingerposts, 2 in Lea and 1 in Cleverton.
- Bus Shelter at Lea Crescent.
- Wooden Bench seat fronting Pembroke Green.